Saturday, April 30, 2011

Simpleton and Star Wars


Man, I've been bored since 11:38 this morning. That is when I left Eryka at home to go to my parent's house to go to laundry and she was going to be picked up by Annie to hang out all day. Well, it's now 9:22 PM and I'm still home. So I decided to watch Star Wars. That is how bored I am. I am just in love with Kit Fisto, the coolest, greenest Jedi out there. Well the word of the day is SIMPLETON, all it is is just another name for nerd. That is what I feel like sitting here for the last 3 hours watching Star Wars. An effin Simpleton. It's also another word for fool, so if someone you see is being stupid you just yell at their stupid face and say, "Hey you! Stop being such a simpleton!" Just throw it in their face that they don't know what the heck you're talking about. Well time to go watch some more Obi Wan and General Grievous. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! You are funny. I will only use this word when I'm around you.

    ReplyDelete