Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dichotomy your mom.

What is DICHOTOMY you may ask. This one comes from my cousin Mike. When I first saw it I thought it may be some weird sexual reference, but much to my disappointment it's a lot less cool than that. DICHOTOMY(die-kot-oh-mee) is a division between two things. When I thought about it I thought of the civil war with the DICHOTOMY between the Johnny Rebs and the Yanks. Then I thought of a hot dog from this place in high school we would always go to for lunch that I named the civil war due to the DICHOTOMY of the Kansas City BBQ sauce (South) and the Buffalo sauce(North). Oh boy that was an amazing weiner. Go out and use DICHOTOMY, go impress someone with it. Their head might explode so use extreme caution.

-DANIEL B.




No comments:

Post a Comment