Sunday, April 24, 2011

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicoVOLCANOconiosis




PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS.

Thanks to Liz, my cousins wife who gave me this one. This is a long one, but if you stick with me we can get through this. I can say it in my sleep now. Here it is phonically. [noo-muh-noh-uhl-truh-mahy-kruh-skop-ik-sil-i-koh-vol-key-noh-koh-nee-oh-sis, nyoo-] Speak it loud, speak it proud. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust. Yeah, I thought it would be cooler than that too, but hey it has the word Volcano in it. Probably because you'll get Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis come breathing in silica dust from extreme volcano exploring. So all you Volcanologists watch out. We don't want you to get Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis and die early because you were just messing out without your Volcano suits on. Also before I leave here are two Volcano movies that you can watch. Volcano and Dante's Peak. Remember, It's Hotter than Hell.



-Daniel B.



No comments:

Post a Comment